• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Support Conceal Carry

I get the lack of support list so we can avoid giving the businesses our money BUT I also could care less since I always carry concealed and I don't give a damn about the "policies" a business posts.

I won't carry illegally but as far as private business. Whatever, they can kiss my ass.

I get the lack of support list so we can avoid giving the businesses our money BUT I also could care less since I always carry concealed and I don't give a damn about the "policies" a business posts.I won't carry illegally but as far as private business. Whatever, they can kiss my ass.
It is their property...attitudes like this is what will cause us to lose the war while winning small battles.

It is their property...attitudes like this is what will cause us to lose the war while winning small battles.

On the flip side, it's my money, and letting them get away with ignoring the Second Amendment doesn't do us any favors either.

If they know that putting up a sign that has no legal reason to exist costs them money, maybe they'll think twice.

Back
Top Bottom