• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Support Conceal Carry

Gables in Douglasville has the "no firearms allowed" sign. Also, after witnessing their gunsmith tell a couple who were new gun owners that nothing was wrong with their gun and to come back when they had a "real problem" i don't think i will be going back. Guess what Gables.........a new gun owner who doesn't understand how to field strip the BRAND NEW pistol they bought from you IS a "REAL PROBLEM". You should show better customer service AND support for the 2nd amendment. Jerks!

Gables in Douglasville has the "no firearms allowed" sign. Also, after witnessing their gunsmith tell a couple who were new gun owners that nothing was wrong with their gun and to come back when they had a "real problem" i don't think i will be going back. Guess what Gables.........a new gun owner who doesn't understand how to field strip the BRAND NEW pistol they bought from you IS a "REAL PROBLEM". You should show better customer service AND support for the 2nd amendment. Jerks!

I've been in there a few times. Looks like I won't be going back. Someone should make some stickers that say 'we don't support the second amendment' and post it next to any signs saying 'no guns..'.

Acadamy Sports!! Snellville!!

i50.tinypic.com_33oqubr.jpg

I've OCed at Kroger, Publix, SVC, Walmart, Home Depot, advance auto parts, McDonald's, and several other big chain businesses. Never once been asked to leave any of them.

Back
Top Bottom