• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suppressor alignment rods from McMaster-Carr

PSA is not a barrel manufacturer as far as I know...so they can't really say if a barrel is concentric or not.

Don't buy cheap guns if details matter.
" in some cases cheaper guns are a good deal but from the start you hope for the best"
I like PSA..don't take me the wrong way, but I was a trusting sort of guy when I was younger.
If you bought an item it was considered the fault of the manufacturer and they were upset it had to be returned.
Now days...you order three...keep the best and sell the worse two.

Big names in firearms industrie have let quality and pride fall by the wayside.

So I know a lot of people who have had luck with these, but in the last month I ordered one from McMaster, and it wasn’t straight. I then ordered one from CNC warrior and it wasn’t straight (they were hard to deal with btw). Finally, I had to bite the bullet and buy a Geissele alignment rod. Most guys I know get away with either of the first two options, but make sure you check them before you trust your investments to them.

So I know a lot of people who have had luck with these, but in the last month I ordered one from McMaster, and it wasn’t straight. I then ordered one from CNC warrior and it wasn’t straight (they were hard to deal with btw). Finally, I had to bite the bullet and buy a Geissele alignment rod. Most guys I know get away with either of the first two options, but make sure you check them before you trust your investments to them.

My work deals with McMaster a lot and they are pretty good at fixing their issues. I would of called and had it fixed. Luckily I have a locally warehouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom