• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor sight recommendations for G21

Cigar Dave

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
46   0
Reaction score
I picked up my Octane .45 last week and now looking for some suppressor sight for my Glock 21.
Any suggestions, or just "aim through the suppressor"? And does anyone know if Glock in Smyrna installs suppressor sights?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Dave

Aim through and see how you like it.

Although most other didn't agree with me, I put Ameriglo suppressor sights on my G17 and I don't care for them. Bigger shift in POI because the sights are about 3x higher than factory and when the can isn't on there, the sights are just strange to me.

I use henne raised sights on my usp. I enjoy them. With some of my other hosts I just line up the top of the suppressor with the target and just cut the target in half with the suppressor. Hits just right .

Thanks, I'll see how it goes "shooting through it" and see if I adjust to it. I'm leary of taller sights as I know this could really through off the POI but I miss lining up my sights on the target...

Aiming through the suppressor works. So does a laser. I have an X400/DG switch on my G17/Evo-9 combo. The laser is mostly for my wife who doesn't shoot as much as I do. Still, I like the idea of maintaining a target focus and not a front sight focus if needing to use the pistol in a home defense/possibly half-awake situation:

i854.photobucket.com_albums_ab104_ASH556_97F83886_978D_4457_9C7C_9760DD6AC556.jpg

Crimson Trace is another option, but I don't care for the way it impacts my grip:

i854.photobucket.com_albums_ab104_ASH556_IMG_6594.jpg

Back
Top Bottom