• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Supreme Court rules on straw purchases

If I see a rare gun in a shop that I know my buddy will love, what is wrong with picking it up for him?

My little brother and I call each other all the time when we find rare bottles of bourbon. Why should guns be any different?

Because it's against the law. ***** and moan all you want, but breaking a law that you don't agree with is still breaking the law. I'm sure there are plenty of thieves out there that only steal because it's "owed" to them.

lol, the sandbox wants you back. It has been PROVEN that capital punishment is not a deterrent. Giving the government the power to execute all people that they deem criminals doesn't seem dangerous at all.

Are you serious? Who proved this?
When was the last time an executed person committed another crime?
I'll pass you the shovel.

Because it's against the law. ***** and moan all you want, but breaking a law that you don't agree with is still breaking the law. I'm sure there are plenty of thieves out there that only steal because it's "owed" to them.

So you are all about upholding a law that has no consequences unless you are gainfully employed and have the money to pay yourself out?
Those that have nothing and break the same law are put back out upon society on probation to commit more crimes.

And this is why liberalism is dangerous. Liberals have absolutely no common sense. Law interpretation, by the a federal bureaucrat, not even a judge, becomes law for them. Backdoor gun registration is OK for them, yet they profess to love the 2nd Amendment.

Are you serious? Who proved this?
When was the last time an executed person committed another crime?
I'll pass you the shovel.

Oh just 88% of criminologists. So you just want to kill anyone that has committed a crime? Sounds like sharia law is a bit too passé for you eh?

Here's some reading champ, sorry to distort your worldview with real data instead of emotionalistic rantings.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/stu...not-believe-death-penalty-effective-deterrent

And this is why liberalism is dangerous. Liberals have absolutely no common sense. Law interpretation, by the a federal bureaucrat, not even a judge, becomes law for them. Backdoor gun registration is OK for them, yet they profess to love the 2nd Amendment.

If the ATF shows up at your door, is that the argument you'll give them? :lol:

lol, the sandbox wants you back. It has been PROVEN that capital punishment is not a deterrent. Giving the government the power to execute all people that they deem criminals doesn't seem dangerous at all.
proven?

capital punishment was never about a deterrent, it is given to those deemed incapable of rehabilitation and is a prevention to keep them from doing it again

proven?

capital punishment was never about a deterrent, it is given to those deemed incapable of rehabilitation and is a prevention to keep them from doing it again

Incarceration would prevent them from doing it again without giving the government the power to execute it's citizens, some of whom are not guilty of any crime.

Back
Top Bottom