• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sweet potato Pie and hush my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid was down and was no longer a threat. We have the right to protect ourselves, not the right to act as an executioner. He is guilty of first degree murder in any court in the country. Have you seen the video?

I couldn't really care less. They tried to forcibly STEAL money from hard working Americans, on private property that they put their a$$ on the line for. And while that doesn't give you the right to kill someone, I won't miss seeing little Jaquavius on the news after he robs 7 more places and kills 3 people.

I couldn't really care less. They tried to forcibly STEAL money from hard working Americans, on private property that they put their a$$ on the line for. And while that doesn't give you the right to kill someone, I won't miss seeing little Jaquavius on the news after he robs 7 more places and kills 3 people.

I hear ya man, but when is it a good idea to let Joe Schmoe decide who should live or die?

I hear ya man, but when is it a good idea to let Joe Schmoe decide who should live or die?

Well, that's what the whole premise behind self defense is, isn't it? At least under certain circumstances, anyway.

As others have said, the problem here is that the threat has ended. The authority to kill someone, which the legal concepts of self defense grant to us all, comes with tremendous responsibility, as does any right. It is not justification for murder or vengeance. It's not the authority to kill someone simply because you suspect, or even know, that they will be a drain on society later on. The right to self defense means that when you feel threatened, you do whatever you are able to remove that threat. The threat was removed, anything else is not, by definition, "self defense".

It's hard to see on the video the shooting while the perp was down, he's out of the picture. It would have looked better if when he came back in, he picked up the phone to dial 911. Looks like he walked over to the counter and reloaded.

Wonder if the perp on the ground had a gun?

Anyone else pick up the other perp who ran? He was the one dancing around waving the gun. When the lead started flying, he was out of there.

Last edited:
The kid was down and was no longer a threat. We have the right to protect ourselves, not the right to act as an executioner. He is guilty of first degree murder in any court in the country. Have you seen the video?

Yep I agree, it was uncalled for.he had the threat stopped.

The most ironic thing is that because of his action, the other two perpetrators (there was a third "planner") of the crime were also convicted of murder.

Hard to tell but it looks like he shot the unarmed one. Looks like hes masking up and gets capped. We cant see what poor lil Antwun Parker was doing below the camera. My thoughts are.... dont perform an armed robbery and you wont get shot.

Do any of you remember a recent video of cops shooting some dude in a car over Memorial Day in South Beach? That was overkill. How is this really any different except there were probably 15 cops and they all fired until they were empty. I'm just saying. Did the pharmacist kill the dude? O yeah he did. Should the guy be sent to prison for life? NO.

My thoughts are.... dont perform an armed robbery and you wont get shot.

^^^ bottom line

And this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom