• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sweet Potato Pie and hush my moutht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it would be very late into SHTF before I could get back to the family because I have to make sure that it really is happening. I would hate to go awol to protect my family, only to find out 2 days later that its all clear and now im a deserter.

Thats one of the few downsides to signing the contract.

Good post, especially for a 14 yr old on his momma's computer.

The slow shtf scenario is going to be difficult to determine when to bug out imo, and is probably more likely unfortunately.
Such as when government and police/fire/medical become unresponsive to basic service such as arresting criminals or providing safe drinking water or medical care on a consistent basis.

Good post, especially for a 14 yr old on his momma's computer.

The slow shtf scenario is going to be difficult to determine when to bug out imo, and is probably more likely unfortunately.
Such as when government and police/fire/medical become unresponsive to basic service such as arresting criminals or providing safe drinking water or medical care on a consistent basis.

LMAO.........depending on the situation and where you are located it may not be best to bugout. For me it depends on the panic factor.......take the Towne Lake area of Woodstock for instance......lots of mindless zombies there who cannot fight their way out of wet paper bag with a neutron bomb in under normal conditions....the thought of Tennis Moms driving their prestige SUVs in a frantic search for an open nail salon scares the hell out of me.

I'll know it when $h!t just isn't right. A lot of things can clue you to that point. Losing power at work and it not immediatley coming back on. The obvious boom and mushroom cloud certainly would give it away. A steep loss in water pressure. Trying to log onto the ODT and the website is unavailable. At these times I will start to think the beginning of the SHTF.

Alerts sent via the Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) & emergency calls picked up over a scanner. The interstate near my office suddenly becomes eerily quiet. Sometimes it is what you don't see, hear or smell that tips you off something is wrong.

It's unlikely that you will hear a big bang and the sheet just all of a sudden hits the fan. Corruption is a slow and sneaky process. If you haven't noticed the sheet hitting the fans for decades, then you are already behind.

Luke 21:28

Amplified Bible (AMP)

28Now when these things begin to occur, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption (deliverance) is drawing near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom