Tacticool .22LR

I own both the S&W and the Sig. The S&W runs like a dream as well as the Sig. The S&W is lighter due to the poly receiver where as the Sig is good ole fashion metal and is heavier. The Sig runs Black dog mags which are interchangeable with some other popular conversion kits. The S&W runs their own, the good part about these mags is that they have a nice spring retractor to load. In most cases the S&W comes with iron sights and the Sig does not come with any optics. My opinion is apples and organges. To Tazisland's point it is almost identical to the 556. You won't be disappointed with either. Good luck!

About a month ago I bought a 15-22 at Forsyth Cty Pawn $389 + tax $419 OTD. Threaded barrel model. Bad part the Mrs is too sick to let me venture far from home for a range time.. I have fondled her a lot... both the Mrs and the M&P... I may go to Bullseye soon just don't care to shoot a rifle indoors....So they are all in line.. 6.8 SPC, 450 Bushmaster, M&P15-22, 22 AR CMMG conversion all looking at me with puppy dog eyes....

I have a M&P 15-22 and love it! Accurate, eats about anyhting you feed it, easy to break down to clean, and I can use parts off of my other AR's on it. Mine is about to get a 2 stage trigger so it will feel like my other AR's. I really don't think there is a better choice out there. Oh and mine has a little over 3500 rounds through it.

This might help! Here is mine.
i54.tinypic.com_25ponde.jpg

Here's a review by Nut-n-Fancy which is pretty extensive...
http://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy#p/search/0/I3ilpMzqDq4

Like I said previously, my interest in the Sig is due to my owning its bigger brother, the 556. If I had AR15s, I might would be looking at the M&P as well.

I've always wanted an AR15 but the price is just too much for me so I started looking into the 15-22 and then I stumbled on the sig 522 which complicated things a bit for me but I think I'm gonna stick with my first pick unless I run across a deal on a 522 that I can't pass up

well i have a sig. 522 shoots great never had a misfeed. and its just way cooler than the ar platforms. imo..by the way its for sale lol

Yea I've seen you ad and thought about offering a trade but your just way to far away from me plus I'd like to try the 15-22 first and if I don't like it I can always trade it for a 522

Proud and happy owner of a SIG 522 SWAT with the quad rail handguard. Shoots amazing and is easy on the wallet. Very robust build for a .22 IMHO. I handled the M&P's, the SCAR clone, the GSG's and the SIG won hands down. Built like a tank and looks mean.

I would get another one in a heartbeat. To me the plastic happy M&P just wasn't enough gun for the price I was finding.

[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom