Tats, sleeves, socks, why the whole body covering attraction

So, once upon a time I was dating this girl named Wendy. One day she says to me, "If you love me, you'll get a tattoo with my name." Well, I loved her at the time and decided to give it a go. I also thought it would be funny to put it on my pecker. So there it is "WENDY". Now when flaccid, all you can see is "WNY".

Skip forward many years and many girls later, I was working a short gig up near Buffalo, NY. There I was in the restroom one day when this big black guy and a short Puerto Rican come in. While taking a wiz, the Puerto Rican says, "Hey - you two gots matching tattoos!" I look over and sure enough, the black dude has a tat on his penis big as ever: "WNY". The Puerto Rican says something to the effect of "Yeah! Western New York rules the house!"

I explained, with my definite Southern drawl, that he is sadly mistaken. I tell my story of WENDY and that I suspect the other gentleman may have a similar one to tell.

The black guy smiles and speaks for the first time, with a heavy island accent: "Yeah mon, but no silly girl here. Mine say "WELCOME TO JAMAICA, HAVE A NICE DAY!"

So, once upon a time I was dating this girl named Wendy. One day she says to me, "If you love me, you'll get a tattoo with my name." Well, I loved her at the time and decided to give it a go. I also thought it would be funny to put it on my pecker. So there it is "WENDY". Now when flaccid, all you can see is "WNY".

Skip forward many years and many girls later, I was working a short gig up near Buffalo, NY. There I was in the restroom one day when this big black guy and a short Puerto Rican come in. While taking a wiz, the Puerto Rican says, "Hey - you two gots matching tattoos!" I look over and sure enough, the black dude has a tat on his penis big as ever: "WNY". The Puerto Rican says something to the effect of "Yeah! Western New York rules the house!"

I explained, with my definite Southern drawl, that he is sadly mistaken. I tell my story of WENDY and that I suspect the other gentleman may have a similar one to tell.

The black guy smiles and speaks for the first time, with a heavy island accent: "Yeah mon, but no silly girl here. Mine say "WELCOME TO JAMAICA, HAVE A NICE DAY!"
Hey, did you guys compare your behavior to cats while you were checking out each others junk.
Cause apparently people and cats are very similar.

Free free free at last!

Don’t like tats don’t get one.
Don’t like guns don’t buy one.
Don’t like alcohol don’t drink.
Don’t like abortion don’t have one.
Don’t like religion don’t go to church but don’t think I’m gonna if u say to.
Don’t like gambling don’t make a bet.
Don’t like fast cars or dangerous sports stay home.
Wanna wear a hijab go for it just don’t expect my daughter too.
Wanna dress like a woman/man if not one go for and call yourself IT go for it.

Political opinions are like assholes everybody’s got one they usually stink.

I don’t tell others how to live their life and you won’t tell me how to live mine.

Free free free at last!

Don’t like tats don’t get one.
Don’t like guns don’t buy one.
Don’t like alcohol don’t drink.
Don’t like abortion don’t have one.
Don’t like religion don’t go to church but don’t think I’m gonna if u say to.
Don’t like gambling don’t make a bet.
Don’t like fast cars or dangerous sports stay home.
Wanna wear a hijab go for it just don’t expect my daughter too.
Wanna dress like a woman/man if not one go for and call yourself IT go for it.

Political opinions are like assholes everybody’s got one they usually stink.

I don’t tell others how to live their life and you won’t tell me how to live mine.

You're a racist

Back
Top Bottom