• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Text me text me text me

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1348   0
Reaction score
Does anyone pm anymore? Try and do a deal and its Text me.PM's go unanswered and the deal falls through. cause it aint by the RULES,a person cant leave a NEG.Damn just damn.why cant we forward the text msgs to a mod?

Does anyone pm anymore? Try and do a deal and its Text me.PM's go unanswered and the deal falls through. cause it aint by the RULES,a person cant leave a NEG.Damn just damn.why cant we forward the text msgs to a mod?
i have had to text through a deal a time or two and i hated it, the other party would not answer phone calls, private messages or posts in the in thread.

i am not technological advanced and do not wish to be, i hate my touch screen phone even and refuse to buy a touch screen laptop. let some of use live in the stone age please

I had a guy last week who kept trying to change meet and price every five minutes in text message after we had already agreed on a price and meet. I finally told him I was sick of that **** and he could come to me and pay an extra twenty dollars for the hassle he caused me or I would keep my damn gun. The asshole then runs late and text me to ask will I meet closer. Some people amaze me

I always document via PM, that way or no way....no problem with ph after that but it gets documented on PM's before I close the deal. Period.

Back
Top Bottom