• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Text me text me text me

You ca. Always text back and forth to work out the deal and then wrap it all up in a PM. I always tell them that I will consider it gone only once I receive a confirmation PM.

i refuse to do anything outside of pms until most items on the deal are hashed out I deff wont give you my number just so you can make an offer

Yeah ever since texts got me burned on a deal and the dude got to keep 100% on his feedback cause I didn't have it all in pm form, I don't text anybody on here unless we've done business before.

Lol I know. Texting is just more convenient for me. I do like to confirm deal in pm but I also would like to get deal done fast so text/call it is!

With tapatalk there is virtually no loss in convenience when dealing by PM. Dealing 100% through text is for suckers.

I often negotiate by text, but the deal does not go through until the confirmation PM is made. Unless of course I already know the person.

With tapatalk there is virtually no loss in convenience when dealing by PM. Dealing 100% through text is for suckers.

I've done a couple deals on this site and I must say dealing with text msgs hasn't made it difficult for me to complete a deal yet. Sometimes folks can't always be at computer or have smart phone.

I've done a couple deals on this site and I must say dealing with text msgs hasn't made it difficult for me to complete a deal yet. Sometimes folks can't always be at computer or have smart phone.
Text doesn't bother me as long as they confirm in PM

Back
Top Bottom