• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Text me text me text me

Does anyone pm anymore? Try and do a deal and its Text me.PM's go unanswered and the deal falls through. cause it aint by the RULES,a person cant leave a NEG.Damn just damn.why cant we forward the text msgs to a mod?

Simple answer - if you dont use the tools the site provides to negotiate your deal, you can't expect the site to back you up on anything.

I think the most annoying thing about pm system is that when you reply back and forth a few times I spend 2 mins scrolling to get to the bottom of the most recent pm because the crap is a long line of words/letters.

I've done a couple deals on this site and I must say dealing with text msgs hasn't made it difficult for me to complete a deal yet. Sometimes folks can't always be at computer or have smart phone.

I have also gambled with a few folks with good results. Dealing intexts with an established member or with someone that I've dealt with before is a different story too. Im just looking at the original post and thinking - if you've been burned enough times texting that you had to start this thread - the answer is probably that ypu should stop doing deals this way instead of asking Steve to change something.

I think the most annoying thing about pm system is that when you reply back and forth a few times I spend 2 mins scrolling to get to the bottom of the most recent pm because the crap is a long line of words/letters.

You can just hit enter everytime and you're always on top, if you get what i'm saying

Does anyone pm anymore? Try and do a deal and its Text me.PM's go unanswered and the deal falls through. cause it aint by the RULES,a person cant leave a NEG.Damn just damn.why cant we forward the text msgs to a mod?

Just curious, you're more active in the classifieds than almost anyone on here according to your feedback, how many bad deals have you been involved in?

I should add - if Al or Biker hit me up wanting to deal by text I'd do it without question. It's the newer guys that are the worry.

Back
Top Bottom