• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Text me text me text me

My smoothest deals have consisted of the following sequence:

1. Establish initial contact and exchange phone numbers with PM.
2. Hammer out the final details of the deal with a phone call.
3. Document the final deal with a PM.

My smoothest deals have consisted of the following sequence:

1. Establish initial contact and exchange phone numbers with PM.
2. Hammer out the final details of the deal with a phone call.
3. Document the final deal with a PM.
very good info.As long as both parties will do it.I have met great folks doing deals.The text thing is a bigger part of negotiations now.

I agree with Biker, it's a PM until a deal is struck. Text may be used to make last minute adjustments to meeting times etc.

I got a neg off a deal that was made ****ing via text! You see I still got the feedback score against me!!!!!! And yeah I'll never forget! Guy thought that I was going to trade him a kimber pro raptor for a ruger 1911. No deal, date, or time was set.

I got a neg off a deal that was made ****ing via text! You see I still got the feedback score against me!!!!!! And yeah I'll never forget! Guy thought that I was going to trade him a kimber pro raptor for a ruger 1911. No deal, date, or time was set.

All you have to do is appeal it via the private help forum.

I've done deals by text,pm,sent stuff in mail & got payment later etc & only deal I ever had go south was by pm's.....but I always put my phone number in my add,because I wanna sell my shyte & quick,heck I don't care how you contact me call,pm,text,smoke signals,etc.

Back
Top Bottom