• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Text me text me text me

I was only asking because I only saw 1 person you left bad feedback for....

wasnt allowed to leave other feedbacks cause it wasnt in accordance with the PM rules,hence the thread about texts.I have left more than 1 ,one was removed cause it did not meet the criteria for negative feedback,always the PM thing.5 have never left feedback on deals and 8 deals just fell through.

wasnt allowed to leave other feedbacks cause it wasnt in accordance with the PM rules,hence the thread about texts.I have left more than 1 ,one was removed cause it did not meet the criteria for negative feedback,always the PM thing.5 have never left feedback on deals and 8 deals just fell through.
Damn biker! I guess maybe I've been fortunate to deal with a bunch of straight up guys. I've had one guy back out but I had dealt with him before the backout so I believed his reason for backing out and I do understand **** happens.
I've had probably 20 folks not leave feedback but to me that's not nothing to cry about, some people don't want to advertise that they deal with lots of guns so I respect that.

Good points for both text & pm....texting is a lot faster & simpler for me....as I have learned stuff happens in life that we can't do anything about...my word is my what I stand by...if people just thought the same as me & most of the stand up people I've meet on here then the world would be a lot better place...never done a a bad deal on here with anybody yet....I hate that some people like biker have....

Damn biker! I guess maybe I've been fortunate to deal with a bunch of straight up guys. I've had one guy back out but I had dealt with him before the backout so I believed his reason for backing out and I do understand **** happens.
I've had probably 20 folks not leave feedback but to me that's not nothing to cry about, some people don't want to advertise that they deal with lots of guns so I respect that.

aint nobody crying, its about the text thing,If we are using the new tech it should reflect in the trader rules.I have no clue how to make it work but there has to be some solution.I had a guy once that would ONLY text and said thats the only way he does business.I said good nite to him.I was taught,if you say it you better back it up.A mans word goes a long way in my book.

aint nobody crying, its about the text thing,If we are using the new tech it should reflect in the trader rules.I have no clue how to make it work
m.memegen.com_6ds2ig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom