• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thanks to the ODT I got my gun back 10 years later

Come on man, give us the story!!!
Long story made short, a pistol that we thought had been stolen had actually slipped through a hole in the liner in her computer bag. TSA found it for us…..she visited the airport jail and the Clayton Co jail. A lawyer from her job at CFA met with the Solicitor General and kept her from being booked. My wife was the lead story on every ATL tv news that evening. That was kinda funny seeing my wife’s mug shot on tv at 6 & 11. Her smeared makeup had her looking like Ozzie Osbourne. She had a permit so that saved her in the long run. Even with no charges, the escapade cost us $2000….TSA fined her $1500 and she had to pay $500 to attend a gun safety class. Five years later we got a letter from Fulton Co telling us we could claim the pistol.

Long story made short, a pistol that we thought had been stolen had actually slipped through a hole in the liner in her computer bag. TSA found it for us…..she visited the airport jail and the Clayton Co jail. A lawyer from her job at CFA met with the Solicitor General and kept her from being booked. My wife was the lead story on every ATL tv news that evening. That was kinda funny seeing my wife’s mug shot on tv at 6 & 11. Her smeared makeup had her looking like Ozzie Osbourne. She had a permit so that saved her in the long run. Even with no charges, the escapade cost us $2000….TSA fined her $1500 and she had to pay $500 to attend a gun safety class. Five years later we got a letter from Fulton Co telling us we could claim the pistol.
Stuff happens. How small could the gun have been that it ended slipping into a whole in a computer bag.

Back
Top Bottom