That kind of talk will get you killed

Since you now have told me you understand basic physics, I don't understand how you are going to support your argument.
Um...which/what argument concerning basic physics do you think I'm making-?

A quick look look at 0 feed backs and a list of nothing but arguments gives me a general idea of who you "might" be.

Hmmmmm...Are you saying the purpose in being here at ODT is to collect feedback? Well gosh...I guess if that's something (else) that gives you validation in life, then good for you!

Me, I don't get into Facebook 'likes' and the like (get the pun?).

I must say, though; your family tragedies rival those of the Romanovs.

Um...which/what argument concerning basic physics do you think I'm making-?

Hmmmmm...Are you saying the purpose in being here at ODT is to collect feedback? Well gosh...I guess if that's something (else) that gives you validation in life, then good for you!

Me, I don't get into Facebook 'likes' and the like (get the pun?).

I must say, though; your family tragedies rival those of the Romanovs.

I don't consider them tragedies I consider them growing up and getting older. One day you might get there but, based of my assumptions of you, I am already enjoying your journey.

I would not consider or recommend a .22 for self defense, but I definitely believe it is better than nothing. Just a couple pros in my experience, the semi auto .22 pistols I've shot have mostly been very accurate, and if they don't choke on the ammo, they are fast shooting. 5 shots of .22 is better than 10 misses of anything. And again, I would not necessarily recommend it, but a 10/22 can make a very bad day for someone too. Head shots, heart shots, groin shots, knee caps, ankles and feet, and of course, the elbow. All of it hurts.

.357sig FTW. Bwahahaha!

I cant think of anyone I know that would say, " I wish I had a 22 instead of a 9mm..."

Fair enough. Now: did anyone you know (or not) in this thread say that-?

Seriously, I think you've been battling a Strawman in this thread.

Feel free to continue to wildly flail away, though. Maybe you'll hit the Pinata...eventually.

Fair enough. Now: did anyone you know (or not) in this thread say that-?

Seriously, I think you've been battling a Strawman in this thread.

Feel free to continue to wildly flail away, though. Maybe you'll hit the Pinata...eventually.
Strawman, rockman, ironman, rocketman,trollman,youngman,blindman, ect... Anything I say is as pointless and unneeded as anything you say in the internet world. Choose whatever man you wish to battle and bring your 22.

Strawman, rockman, ironman, rocketman,trollman,youngman,blindman, ect... Anything I say is as pointless and unneeded as anything you say in the internet world. Choose whatever man you wish to battle and bring your 22.

Lessee: I matter of factly asked you to point out anyone in this thread who made the argument against which you've been railing and ranting...but you can't.

And I politely asked you what argument you say I made but which I wouldn't be able to support...but you can't.

Now you're reduced to babbling about "this-man, and that-man, and man-this and man-that" as you stomp away.

Well alrighty then.

Lessee: I matter of factly asked you to point out anyone in this thread who made the argument against which you've been railing and ranting...but you can't.

And I politely asked you what argument you say I made but which I wouldn't be able to support...but you can't.

Now you're reduced to babbling about "this-man, and that-man, and man-this and man-that" as you stomp away.

Well alrighty then.

Dont forget ASSuming. Also slyly masking insults to dead family members. I stated earlier arguing with you was pointless. Also I have a good idea that you probably are barely old enough to vote and are headed for a rude awakening. Trolls gain power by being fed. In order to prove to you just how much you mean to the world and to me, Im going to click a button called ignore. Effectively wiping you from my rear and flushing you into oblivion. I can only hope you end up in the direction you're headed.

Well alrighty then.

Those two questions/challenges still stand. I think most people can see that if you could answer them, you would answer them.

Back
Top Bottom