• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Atlas Group Training calendar

The Atlas Group

Default rank <5 posts Supporter
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
The Atlas Group is hosting live fire training in Cartersville, GA. We are a group of experienced instructors and armed professionals who teach for skill levels from beginner to professional end-users. Sign up on the website, email or instagram DM.

Instagram: @theatlasgrouptraining
Will@theatlasgroup.net

CLASS LIST THROUGH THE SUMMER
--------------------------------------

April 29: Pistol II

May 28: Rifle II

June 24: Pistol I

July 29: Rifle I

August 26: Pistol II

September 30: Rifle II

Rifle I is our introduction to operating and shooting common rifle platforms for civilian operation. The class focuses on safety and the fundamentals of marksmanship. We begin the day with a classroom portion on safety, disassembly and cleaning, operation and basics of shooting a semi-auto rifle.

In the second portion of the day we will begin shooting, covering basics of marksmanship and manipulations. The class will end on fun and useful drills that you can take home for dry fire, and to the range to practice. Expect to fire 200-250 rounds. 8 hour course. $150

Rifle 2 builds on what you learn in any basic rifle class. Safe handling and proficient manipulation of the rifle is expected. We will shoot drills throughout the day to increase your confidence behind the platform. This course is heavily focused on individualized coaching on the firing line so that you gain the most out of your time with us. We begin to draw on our instructors' practical experience behind a gun and will introduce students to basic tactics such as shooting off of barricades and different shooting positions. Expect to fire 500 rounds. 8 hour course. $200

Pistol I is our introduction to shooting handguns. We cover safety, operation, cleaning, care and the basics of marksmanship in a classroom portion and practical exercises on the range. This course is designed for first time pistol owners or those who want a refresh on the basics. Even if you are a seasoned shooter, this course is valuable for dedicated practice on fundamentals. Expect to fire 250 rounds and take home drills that can be done at home or at your local indoor range. 8 hour course. $150

Pistol II expands on most basic pistol courses. Safe handling and proficiency on your firearm is required. We will run drills to increase proficiency and shoot a scored standard evaluation throughout the day. Drawing on our instructors' experiences, we will introduce basic tactics such as shooting around barricades and magazine exchanges. 8 hour $200

Attachments

• 3E693990-74BC-45CE-BCE0-A270C5EC3889.jpeg
    3E693990-74BC-45CE-BCE0-A270C5EC3889.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom