• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Bundy Ranch in Nevada and No Major Coverage as Crisis Escalates!

HEADLINES. ... "Unarmed Govt workers mowed down by extreme elements if the Tea Party, and crazy 2nd amendment supporters."

LOL! I think it'll be more like, "Endangered Wildlife Species Preservationists Brutally Attacked and Gunned Down by Right Wing Extremists in Latest Incident of Hate Crimes Sweeping the U.S.", USA TODAY.

10157165_10201883692234059_3125915330117696317_n.jpg

Feds accused of leaving trail of wreckage after Nevada ranch standoff.

"Nowhere in the court order that I saw does it say that they can destroy infrastructure, destroy corrals, tanks ... desert environment, shoot cattle," Houston said.

Bundy's friends say the BLM wranglers told them the bulls were shot because they were dangerous and could gore their horses. One bull was shot five times.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/16/feds-accused-leaving-trail-wreckage-after-nevada-ranch-standoff/

It's 11 minutes,but worth watching if your following this.
http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-youre-not-being-told

That link seemed to be one of the better sources, but the video was recently taken down for a "serious factual error" no explanation of just what that error was/is......

Seems to be an awful lot of confusion over this, some intentional it would seem, re-group and I expect the "new facts" will be presented that reflect Senator Harry Reid and his son were the victims of some anti-government "plot".

I wonder if the protesters are being scrutinized as anti-government terrorist? If so it would bring all sorts of support and a whole new set of rules into play.....

RamRoddoc said:
;....

I wonder if the protesters are being scrutinized as anti-government terrorist? If so it would bring all sorts of support and a whole new set of rules into play.....

They better be scrutinized. Anyone who fails to prostrate themselves and lick the boots of their FedGod masters is an anti-goobermint terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom