• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The craziest thing happened to me on here the other week

Well then I know I’m on one ignore list.. I did some checking and found out at least 1 person that has me ignore.. or he did anyway..but on the other hand I did see him in a thread that he started.. so now I’m confused…. Again

Well then I know I’m on one ignore list.. I did some checking and found out at least 1 person that has me ignore.. or he did anyway..but on the other hand I did see him in a thread that he started.. so now I’m confused…. Again
you can see the treads they start, but none of their replies in said thread.

I've never understood the ignore list, just don't read posts or threads from people you dont agree with.
Mostly spam and getting notifications you don't want. I really like the meme thread with a few members on ignore. Some would post like 20 pages at a time of stuff I didn't think was funny.

Meh. Why the hurt feelings? I've got a huge ignore list because I get tired of seeing the same ads reposted over and over.
I use it in a couple of instances where I know that I definitely don't ever want to sell to or buy anything from that particular person. It's just a reminder of sorts.

I only had you on ignore because you no showed on me at the dumpster behind waffle house. Keep your word.

Back
Top Bottom