• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The end of ODT gun sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. Fair comments on the too slow and no feedback. But you have to admit the retail prices are falling. Personally, I am in the you can ask price you want crowd and I won't say anything. I must admit I am surprise when stuff sells. At leas t i pay dues -- that has to be worth something?

Ouch. Fair comments on the too slow and no feedback. But you have to admit the retail prices are falling. Personally, I am in the you can ask price you want crowd and I won't say anything. I must admit I am surprise when stuff sells. At leas t i pay dues -- that has to be worth something?

LOL, just look: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/forums/the-pasture.281/

There are about 3 threads a week about the same exact thing, I don't think anyone disagrees with you but........

I admit it. I am addicted to reading ODT classifieds searching for that hidden gems at the cannot be refused price. Typically, I am just too slow. Even before I can decide to send a PM a SPM appears on the scene. But that may all go away soon because the retail stores are selling guns TOO CHEAP. Name brand AR's under $450. Adventure Outdoors is giving used Glocks away when you buy 2 AR's. CGP has a brand new Glock 22 for $399. Once DRT lifts the Soviet import ban and allows all the AK and VZ's to come in the retailers will be in heaven. Heck - DRT may even allow some more M1's to return dropping that market like a rock. Then the argument about why used gun cost more won't exist because the used market won't exist.

I guess Craigslist will become my new source of entertainment.

I hope NOT, Since retiring in 2004, the Best thing I have found in my retirement is ODT. I traveled the World all ready my kids are grown and gone. So, I hope you wrong. I have seen the cheap prices, on that you are correct!!!

IMG_0836.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom