• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Hero of Greenwood Indiana

I bet the Dems and press stifle this real quick. They do not want to see good guys with guns stopping bad guys with guns. It condrotics the ongoing agenda in a massive way.
I saw an article earlier today where a lib was bitching because he was being called a good ”Samaritan.”
"The term, ‘Good Samaritan’ came from a Bible passage of a man from Samaria who stopped on the side of the road to help a man who was injured and ignored," wrote CBS4 traffic anchor Justin Kollar on Twitter Monday. "I cannot believe we live in a world where the term can equally apply to someone killing someone… my God."

Now just imagine if people armed like him and with his attitude were truly common place throughout this nation.

Do you want to end mass shootings? Because that's how you end mass shootings.
Exactly. I'm not saying make a teacher carry, I'm saying let a teacher carry.

I saw an article earlier today where a lib was bitching because he was being called a good ”Samaritan.”
"The term, ‘Good Samaritan’ came from a Bible passage of a man from Samaria who stopped on the side of the road to help a man who was injured and ignored," wrote CBS4 traffic anchor Justin Kollar on Twitter Monday. "I cannot believe we live in a world where the term can equally apply to someone killing someone… my God."
I have heard several liberal "theologians" try to explain away Luke 22:36

Even in the modern English versions, the language seems pretty plain, and not at all ambiguous.

36 Jesus told them, “But now, if you have a moneybag, take it with you. Also take a traveling bag, and if you don't have a sword,[e] sell some of your clothes and buy one. 37 Do this because the Scriptures say, ‘He was considered a criminal.’ This was written about me, and it will soon come true.”

As he moved in on the gunman, Dicken motioned for people to leave behind him, the chief said.
Something more than 100 LEO in Uvalde wouldn't do because the bad guy had shot at a couple of them. Seriously, I wonder what those LEO are thinking about today.

Of course, CNN has to make a point about how rare it is for an armed civilian to intervene.

Just consider, that the time frame in which Dickens acted is roughly the same as when the first armed LEO were on the scene in Uvalde, and you have to keep coming back to the fact that the Uvalde shooter wrecked a truck and was shooting at people on the street before entering the school.

Back
Top Bottom