• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The joys of trespassers.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
So on my sisters property I caught the convicted felon neighbor and a couple friends riding their atv’s on our trails.
Their bikes were idling as I walked down the path and I heard them laughing it up then their bikes turned off so I got closer and snuck right up behind them.
I yelled “Hey!” and scared the living crap out of them.
I told that Mofo he was trespassing on private property and tore our trails up.
He said “Oh I didn’t know”
I said “You lying em effer...you know daggum well who’s property this is you just don’t give a F.
He didn’t say a word and his friends looked at him like wtf.
I told him there won’t be a next time and that he will be happy if the cops get to him before I do and his convicted felon status should keep him in jail long enough for me to make one hell of a atv course around his yard.

I said I might just invite my friends to come with me so he can get a taste of his own medicine.

Needless to say they rode off without saying a word.

I was at the property today installing some cellular trail cams my bro in law bought.
we put them 30’ up and hid them nicely in trees.
We did a total of five cams.
Already got some pics sent to my phone of several deer.....no trespassers yet.

We found an escape exit they made at the back of the property in case we came after them.
I dropped a 30” red oak to block the escape trail.

I hate trespassers....especially lying ones.

We put up some new no trespass signs as well....darn shame we have to do this.
There was a beat down trail leading right to that a holes backyard from our property.

I wrote some colorful things on the bottom of the signs in the space you can write your phone# and what not.

I basically wrote “Now you know mother effer and I will mistake you for a deer come hunting season.”

I don’t care about PC and niceties.

Back
Top Bottom