• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The joys of trespassers.

Yeah this dip shizzle came around numerous times when either we or other family members were at the property shooting at the range or doing work there.
He asked for permission to hunt several times in which we said no.
There are two guys that hunt there...me and my hunting buddy of 30 years.
We told him any poachers will most likely be mistaken for deer.
Any time the dude would wonder over he would stupidly
mention the fact that he’s a convicted felon.
He said he shot a deer on his property.
I told him well if he were to be shooting deer on this property his azz would be back in jail.
I guess he thinks he’s intimidating or something by mentioning he’s a convicted felon.
He asked me and my brother in law what we did for a living.
my bro in law said “Oh I’m a auto accessory installer...blah blah blah.”
He asked me and I looked him in the eye and said “I hunt down stupid azz convicted felons with warrants for the police and take them to jail.”

He looked at me funny then kinda left after some stupid small talk but we told him a few times this is private property and nobody will have permission to hunt it.

Problem is my BIL doesent visit his m property enough and I spend more time there than he does.
I think the neighbor got brave and decided to ride our trails and with no sign of anyone did it so regularly that he invited friends.
I’m glad I caught his azz.

I definitely wanted him to get the message but something tells me his stupid can’t be fixed and this story will most likely continue.
Boy I didn't even get started reading this post before I knew my request would get shot down.......:laser:

I hope you do. It'll be a better story. ;)

Yeah I know it will.
The first thing we though of was a board with nails covered in leaves/ brush then I thought about injuring animals and don’t wanna go that route.
yeah barbed wire neck high would be awesome but my sister would be so afraid of lawsuits in today’s weird world.

The cell cam is the best option.
I live 15 min away which gives me good odds of catching them.

So on my sisters property I caught the convicted felon neighbor and a couple friends riding their atv’s on our trails.
Their bikes were idling as I walked down the path and I heard them laughing it up then their bikes turned off so I got closer and snuck right up behind them.
I yelled “Hey!” and scared the living crap out of them.
I told that Mofo he was trespassing on private property and tore our trails up.
He said “Oh I didn’t know”
I said “You lying em effer...you know daggum well who’s property this is you just don’t give a F.
He didn’t say a word and his friends looked at him like wtf.
I told him there won’t be a next time and that he will be happy if the cops get to him before I do and his convicted felon status should keep him in jail long enough for me to make one hell of a atv course around his yard.

I said I might just invite my friends to come with me so he can get a taste of his own medicine.

Needless to say they rode off without saying a word.

I was at the property today installing some cellular trail cams my bro in law bought.
we put them 30’ up and hid them nicely in trees.
We did a total of five cams.
Already got some pics sent to my phone of several deer.....no trespassers yet.

We found an escape exit they made at the back of the property in case we came after them.
I dropped a 30” red oak to block the escape trail.

I hate trespassers....especially lying ones.
Dad gum whippersnappers! Way to give them what for. Don’t tolerate their tomfoolery, hijinks and shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom