• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT isn't what it use to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part of this thread is I learned I could up the amount of posts that appear on a page! I've got this montrosity down to 4 pages! :p

yeah me too lol. I set mine at 40 cause I'm always on the phone and hate going to the next page and scrolling. Way better than 10 per. It has gotten pretty out there though. I just wait a while and read the last post and its F'en crazy how its morphed. I did bring bacon bowls into play but it was already a train wreck.

yeah me too lol. I set mine at 40 cause I'm always on the phone and hate going to the next page and scrolling. Way better than 10 per. It has gotten pretty out there though. I just wait a while and read the last post and its F'en crazy how its morphed. I did bring bacon bowls into play but it was already a train wreck.

Bacon bowls look like they'd be amazing!!!

I over price to keep tire kickers away....if someone is really interested they will get to me.

ive sold well under my asking price 90% of the time
im pretty sure alot of people list high off the bat with the intention of having a counter offer thrown at them

i generally let an item go for about 20 to 50 bucks less than i am asking, but then again im not here to make as much money as possible

im pretty sure alot of people list high off the bat with the intention of having a counter offer thrown at them

i generally let an item go for about 20 to 50 bucks less than i am asking, but then again im not here to make as much money as possible

Yeah and that's why nobody buys your overpriced junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom