• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT isn't what it use to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODS would you please in the name of something ,close this mother ****ing stupid thread?

Hey biker, No disrespect, but if we closed every "stupid thread", we'd end up closing a great majority of the threads on the site. Unless the OP requests that the thread be closed or that the thread is in violation of forum rules or creating a lot of work for the mods, then there's really no reason to close the thread...just change the channel. Again, no disrespect biker. If it becomes an issue, we'll deal with it appropriately. Thanks bro.

I got a brand new Hi Point 40cal that I spray pai...err cerakoted with some rare colors, + hicap mag, lifetime warranty!!! $370, one of a kind. Hurry, before I put it back into the safe!

Hey biker, No disrespect, but if we closed every "stupid thread", we'd end up closing a great majority of the threads on the site. Unless the OP requests that the thread be closed or that the thread is in violation of forum rules or creating a lot of work for the mods, then there's really no reason to close the thread...just change the channel. Again, no disrespect biker. If it becomes an issue, we'll deal with it appropriately. Thanks bro.

Thread is off topic and you got trolling and name calling in it,but WTF business as usual.BTW supposedly the bypass has left the building.

The best part of this thread is I learned I could up the amount of posts that appear on a page! I've got this montrosity down to 4 pages! :p

SCORE!

I didn't even know you could do that. Sweet! Finally all the time reading this thread has paid off!

Learn something new every day...

Thread is off topic and you got trolling and name calling in it,but WTF business as usual.BTW supposedly the bypass has left the building.

Youre right biker, the trolls be a trollin'... but it gives us a chance to fit the glorious cap of duncery on them!

As for Bypass, I'm not sure he's left the building. I think he's "taking a Ross and Rachael break" as you can see from his profile that he's logged in since then. Don't sweat the small stuff biker. Your respect and love for this site is genuinely appreciated.

www.chinahearsay.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_12_cartman_screw_you_guys.jpg

Yeah and that's why nobody buys your overpriced junk.
i know me and you wont ever be doing business so your opinion is about as useful as tits on rosie o donnel

and did you forget we have been over this

like what? im not the guy who proudly proclaims he routinely does some low rent **** like .22lr ammo flipping

your mud slinging tactic doesnt hold water fella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom