• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Official Truck Picture Thread..

why does everyone love American made trucks so much... unless you need to tow or move stuff.... whats the big deal?

I like them because they've been working great for me. Just haven't seen the need to try anything else. This is my 3rd truck with the LS engine and both of my previous ones had 280k & 305k problem free miles. Still running strong when I traded them in. They were work horses too. One of them spent most of its life hauling a bed full of tools and an 18' enclosed trailer from state to state. Very solid, comfortable and reliable. To each his own, but my GM trucks have been outstanding.

I've had Tacomas and they seem to have better fit and finish. so my point being, why does everyone love American made trucks so much... unless you need to tow or move stuff.... whats the big deal?
Confused. Why do you need a TRUCK unless you tow or move stuff, or why do you need an AMERICAN truck? If I don't tow and move stuff I should get a Toyota truck?

Her is my 2001 F-350 XLT 4x4 with 7.3 power stroke with 130k on it this was a hard truck to find and people try to buy it all the time.
P1010140.JPG
P1010140.JPG
P1010142.JPG
P1010141.JPG

Confused. Why do you need a TRUCK unless you tow or move stuff, or why do you need an AMERICAN truck? If I don't tow and move stuff I should get a Toyota truck?
maybe he meant that Tacomas are great trucks, but aren’t known for towing or hauling.

Personally, I’m happy that I stepped down to midsize and I couldn’t have done that without the turbo diesel offering from GM since I tow my toyota trucks with my midsize GM

Anyway... more truck pics!

Back
Top Bottom