Change the world or let it fall further into the abyss

• Get my money skanky Ho!

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Keep it for birth control.

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • This is not taco bell

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
How about restaurants that figure the tip for you ( 12%, 15%. 20% etc.) and figure it including the tax. I never tip on TAX. Why would I reward a server with a tip on the tax? Only a moron would do that.

The one that kills me is when they automatically add the tip into your bill and then expect you to leave more. I refuse. If they are adding a tip in already then that is what they get and not one cent more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forrest-gump-odt-is-like-a-box-of-chocolates-you-never-know-how-the-thread-will-turn-out.jpg

Maybe I am cheap, but, what ever the tax is I double it and that's the tip I leave. Been there with the 14 dollar bill, twenty given to the waitress, had to ask where's my change? Gees, what the heck?
Uhh you are definitely cheap, not just maybe LOL. Basically you are saying the most you would possibly tip is 14% on the pretax amount....

I`m old school. I could care less about a penny. I don`t want to put myself on a pedestal . So I don`t walk in to a biz and judge the gal as white trash,based on how she looks. Most guys riding Harleys look like white trash,but I know they ain`t. Wife and I grew up working behind food counters. We always tip 20%,even with bad service,because we know what goes on behind the scenes in food places.

Back
Top Bottom