• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

There you go poverty pony lovers, anderson and its new rifles

A bunch of people here got their butt hurt because I insult the poverty pony.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Facts aren’t insults.

Compared to other manufacturers, they qualify as junk. With the price increases, it will be interesting to see if the quality improves.

While junk compared to others, they will fit the needs of 98% of gun owners, and the more the sell, the more nanny gubment gotta confiscate.

They are at least as good as the M&P Sport the Kenosha kid used to defend his life.

Hell, I’m a snob and they are more than good enough for my needs. I don’t own one and have no plans to buy one, but in a different time and place I would have given my left nut for one.

Just going to leave this right here…

1660049113011.jpeg

Relax man. Its a joke but I still thinking Anderson is junk lol
Why are u "thinking" their junk? U have any first hand experience with issues with them? Btw I'm not "butthurt". Just wanna know why. I own 5 or 6 of them and I personally have not had a single issue with any of them. I'm only using their receivers though so maybe that's the difference? Lol

I had issues with one a long time ago, and plus several guys I know and they know about guns told me to stay away from it. I'd rather to spend more mobey and get something nice that something that might fail in the moment you need to go boom

The guys that spend more money for a name just to buy a milspec gun can’t handle the fact the cheaper guns still fits the same specs and shoots the same way and they usually are worse at marksmanship to boot so they make fun of the cheaper stuff
Well, I have only one question, if it's that good why this company doesnt have a Goverment contract or special forces, armies, police departments and other security agencies dont use them? Why they rather to use something reputable?

Back
Top Bottom