• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time. Give it a bit more time.
They probably want to get the next level up dealers and gather evidence, mobilize some resources.
Maybe 6 months.
They say the commissioners care and want to hear from you!

1. There are a lot of regional narcotics task forces composed of multiple agencies that operate through the state. Many are sworn in by the DEA of other federal group to provide for more authority.
2. Reach out to crime stoppers and other organizations like that.
3. Call local DEA office.
4. Call your local politicians! When you pester the politicians, they pester the Chief. Ask one for his cell and then call him at 0200 in the morning about the drug house. Then immediately post on face book all about the drug house, the politician that aint getting stuff done, and.....It won't take many of those before the police raid the drug house trying to fight back the bad PR.
5. stand in the yard with an m1 garand and yell "get off my lawn"......video this one if you do.:fear:

Oh yeah I know. I made a daily list of vehicles coming and going for about three days. I called and called some more. I got sick of voicemail hell. I finally drove the list over to the SO and happened to catch the dope detective in the parking lot. I gave him list. I know it takes a while to make a case and ram the front door . But that doesn't go far when you live within sight of it.
If the detective is missing his 'taste' you might get some relief. If they're kicking up, you are ****ed.

1. There are a lot of regional narcotics task forces composed of multiple agencies that operate through the state. Many are sworn in by the DEA of other federal group to provide for more authority.
2. Reach out to crime stoppers and other organizations like that.
3. Call local DEA office.
4. Call your local politicians! When you pester the politicians, they pester the Chief. Ask one for his cell and then call him at 0200 in the morning about the drug house. Then immediately post on face book all about the drug house, the politician that aint getting stuff done, and.....It won't take many of those before the police raid the drug house trying to fight back the bad PR.
5. stand in the yard with an m1 garand and yell "get off my lawn"......video this one if you do.:fear:

Have you done this before? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom