• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There's a dope house two doors down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. There are a lot of regional narcotics task forces composed of multiple agencies that operate through the state. Many are sworn in by the DEA of other federal group to provide for more authority.
2. Reach out to crime stoppers and other organizations like that.
3. Call local DEA office.
4. Call your local politicians! When you pester the politicians, they pester the Chief. Ask one for his cell and then call him at 0200 in the morning about the drug house. Then immediately post on face book all about the drug house, the politician that aint getting stuff done, and.....It won't take many of those before the police raid the drug house trying to fight back the bad PR.
5. stand in the yard with an m1 garand and yell "get off my lawn"......video this one if you do.:fear:
Yeah I googled the southeast regional task force earlier today. I'm calling them tomorrow. You know they keep bankers hours.
I asked the shift commander if they were dangerous or just thought they were smarter than them. He said a little of both. He also said some of them were from Brunswick and probably Jacksonville.So now I gotta bring the Yugo M70 out of the closet and within easy reach.

Yeah I googled the southeast regional task force earlier today. I'm calling them tomorrow. You know they keep bankers hours.
I asked the shift commander if they were dangerous or just thought they were smarter than them. He said a little of both. He also said some of them were from Brunswick and probably Jacksonville.So now I gotta bring the Yugo M70 out of the closet and within easy reach.
The person that answers the phone keeps bankers hours, the guys working the leads keep zombie hours.....

1. There are a lot of regional narcotics task forces composed of multiple agencies that operate through the state. Many are sworn in by the DEA of other federal group to provide for more authority.
2. Reach out to crime stoppers and other organizations like that.
3. Call local DEA office.
4. Call your local politicians! When you pester the politicians, they pester the Chief. Ask one for his cell and then call him at 0200 in the morning about the drug house. Then immediately post on face book all about the drug house, the politician that aint getting stuff done, and.....It won't take many of those before the police raid the drug house trying to fight back the bad PR.
5. stand in the yard with an m1 garand and yell "get off my lawn"......video this one if you do.:fear:

Not sure about #5 if I have women and children at home...

A buddy of mine had one down from his house. He borrowed one of those bull horns that has the siren option. He hit the siren, ran up on the porch and yelled search warrant! He said he could here running and the flushing of toilets....oddly enough no one came to the door and the traffic died down for a day or two.
kind of gutsy. I like his style.

call their landlord....tell him you saw them playing with a 5 gallon can of gasoline and some matches trying to light a fire somewhere near their back porch and you are worried about his property....

tell him "It would be a shame if anything happened to it".

Nah.. its probably a dump and they'd be doing him a favor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom