• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thermal Scope

Tylerls1 Tylerls1 if you want to spend a little more, I’d be willing to consider parting with my IR Patrol m300. It’s an awesome thermal and very versatile. You can hand hold it, helmet mount it, use it as a clip on (1x red dot/holographic only; not magnified optics) or run it as a stand alone sight. PM me if you’re interested. It’s been used and rattle canned, but works perfectly.

**The dots are light bulb reflections**

**The first thermal pic (iPhone clip) are about 10 deer in a field aprox 100 yds from me. The 2nd is my dog up close.

https://www.trijiconeo.com/products/ir-patrol/

View attachment 2008611 View attachment 2008612 View attachment 2008613 View attachment 2008614
Little out of my price range, thanks though

I get it. I saved a long time and did a ton of research. I bought an ATN and was very disappointed in what I got for almost $4K.

I agree! I bought the IR PATROL M300W. Amazing thermal and versatile. You can hand hold it (about the same size as my PVS-14), helmet mount it, or weopon mount it. My only problem is I don’t helmet mount it and the weapon mount/clip on function only works with red dots or 1x optics. Does not pair with anything with magnification. Ask me and my dads shed how I know. Whoops! It was like 6’ high and 8’ left in front of an ACOG. For a clip on in front of an eotech or Aimpoint or stand alone reticle or hand held, its amazing. Still, I wish I’d bought the SNIPE-IR or a dedicated thermal scope like the IR-Hunter.

Tylerls1 Tylerls1 - just my advice brother, night vision and thermal is expensive. Period. Cry once. It’s worth spending the money if that’s what you want. The cheaper options out there don’t compare to the real deal and you can easily be ripped off and/or disappointed. You can get away with a $30 Anderson lower in the AR game. Not so much in the NV world. Just my 2 cents.

I understand I’m new to thermal/NV stuff. Just tired of using lights predator hunting, so I’d be ok with something middle of the road. I don’t want the cheapest out there but also can’t justify 10k for a scope to the wife ;)

Back
Top Bottom