• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Things that make you go Hmmmm?

BanjoJohn

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
114   0
Reaction score
If you kill many deer with a rifle, does that make it worth more $$$$$?:wof:

If you kill a buck deer with a rifle, does that make it worth more $$$$?:wof:

If you kill a "BIG" buck deer with a rifle, does that make it worth more $$$$?:wof:

Then why do people post this garbage in their classified ads?:wacko:

If you were selling your truck, would you mention how many deer it killed? :shocked:

If you kill many deer with a rifle, does that make it worth more $$$$$?:wof:

If you kill a buck deer with a rifle, does that make it worth more $$$$?:wof:

If you kill a "BIG" buck deer with a rifle, does that make it worth more $$$$?:wof:

Then why do people post this garbage in their classified ads?:wacko:

If you were selling your truck, would you mention how many deer it killed? :shocked:
I don't see the issue. You would give examples of loads you carried or trailers it pulled as proof the truck lived up to any hype.
A gun that actually worked like it's supposed to is a good thing. Unlike the one I tried yesterday that didn't. Had it about six months and took it out yesterday and it jammed more than Smuckers.

Are you saying that a rifle that has killed 20 deer will not jam like Smuckers?:wacko:

I have a half ton truck that I haul 2 tons on daily, "anybody want to buy it"? I would think not. lol:doh:

So if the shooter could actually hit and kill a deer with one shot, "jamming" wouldn't be an issue.

I killed a lot of deer with the Remington 742 "Jambmaster" that I owned years ago. It "jammed" a lot also.

How do you find # of deer killed to be relevant to the value of the firearm?:confused:

I had an S-10 pickup that I killed 6 or 7 deer with, did that increase it's value?:becky::pop2:

I think you're on to something.
Are you with the ODT marketing dept.?

Actually that was on another forum.

I really like the shotgun that was advertised "handling marks".:wacko:
It looked like someone was handling it with a running chainsaw. :shocked:
The pics. were so crappy you really couldn't tell about the rust, but it was great.:rolleyes:

This posting IS funny ... in a perverse way ... or OMG am I just among like minds!?

I particularly like the truck analogies ... used to use one with my boss to expalin this guy who kept pulling rabbits-out-of-the hat job performances:

"A half ton truck can haul a ton of turkeys, if you keep half of them flying all of the time. But if they all ever land at the same time ... then the fit hits the shan!"

Back
Top Bottom