• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thinking about an Ak build in the future

If you dont care about the neutered gb and fsb then you can carefully cut and break them off, this would be free. A gunsmith will not be free, but you can keep and sell the old fsb and gb. There are plenty of nazi states that have banned bayonet lugs, so im sure builders in thsoe states need neutered parts.

If you cut it off with a dremel you are going to leave a scar in the barrel. You would be better grinding the component most of the way through with pedistal grinder. The wheel is about the same width as the components. you will need a sledge to tap them off after this is completed though

chrislibby88 chrislibby88 take Dremel and cut it or take it to the gunsmith. I don't have a press looks like I've got my options laid out

If you cut it off with a dremel you are going to leave a scar in the barrel. You would be better grinding the component most of the way through with pedistal grinder. The wheel is about the same width as the components. you will need a sledge to tap them off after this is completed though

I suppose I should have said "very carefully" cut the components. You could probably cut them down to a few thousandths then break them off or beat them the rest of the way off.

Back
Top Bottom