thinking about an ak47

I would have sworn you had a AK at the M&G over your shoulder.

It was a Steyr AUG and it wasn't his. :thumb:

Dakota, I know you'll catch grief from some peasant weapon elitists, but buy a WASR to test out the platform and then, if you feel the need to upgrade later, you wont lose a bunch of money when you resell it.

Just bought a AMD-65 from classic City may wanna check him out and see how many he had . REAL close to your range also :)
Mine just headed out today to cherrokee pawn so should be able to grab it next week :)

I would have sworn you had a AK at the M&G over your shoulder.

Dakota, I know you'll catch grief from some peasant weapon elitists, but buy a WASR to test out the platform and then, if you feel the need to upgrade later, you wont lose a bunch of money when you resell it.

Def. good advice here!

i think i will buy a wasr or AMD-65 they both look well priced and at the cheap price easy to make my money back

I would have sworn you had a AK at the M&G over your shoulder.BUY a WASR and see if thats the way you want to go,forget high dollar til you decide,besides you can always sell it on ODT for $650 used,LNIB

i was the guy with the the shoulder holster 92fs and belt holster 22 pistol, i somehow snuck my back in in 3 pictures in the disk the photographer sold so you prob wouldn't recognize me in the pictures, i was snot-nosed rookie at the odt then, now i am not snot nosed but still a rookie by many standards

Back
Top Bottom