• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

this dude is fixin to be rich

The best auto trickler on the market hands down, and we have owned everything that l@@ks good, however we finally bought

THE HORNADY LOCK AND LOAD AUTO POWDER DISPENSER... We have five of them we purchased these from, CABELAS, BASS PRO,
found some on sale for as little as $149.99, and some for $169.99, did not pay almost $300.00 they usually sell for.

Had Cabelas, and BASS PRO, price match each time which helped pay for the others we purchased.

just a simple suggestion...

I am, DILLON BLUE THROUGH AND THROUGH,however we have not found anything any better on the market, as of right now....

I must say I attained an erection upon observing the video. Thanks now what?

Very cool and I liked his wood base and motorized rubber belt with the hardware/software integration. I have found bench rest shooters tossing measured charges, no weight, and come to the conclusion that minute "tiny" changes in powder charge is not the critical variable to overly concern myself with.

Do I trickle charge precision loads... yep, but there are other issues I need to more concern myself with and 44 grains vs. 44.1-43.9 grains is not one of them.

I should state that for my precision loads, I use a competition Redding powder measure-thrower to get in the ball park and my RCBS trickle charger takes a couple of seconds to nail the dose.

media.midwayusa.com_productimages_880x660_Primary_746_746135.jpg

The best auto trickler on the market hands down, and we have owned everything that l@@ks good, however we finally bought

THE HORNADY LOCK AND LOAD AUTO POWDER DISPENSER... We have five of them we purchased these from, CABELAS, BASS PRO,
found some on sale for as little as $149.99, and some for $169.99, did not pay almost $300.00 they usually sell for.

Had Cabelas, and BASS PRO, price match each time which helped pay for the others we purchased.

just a simple suggestion...

I am, DILLON BLUE THROUGH AND THROUGH,however we have not found anything any better on the market, as of right now....
^^^ This!
Heres one for $199 with free shipping, with out doing any digging looking for deals...http://www.amazon.com/Hornady-Lock-Load-Auto-Charge/dp/B003O20UOW

ultimatereloader.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_02_Hornady_Lock_N_Load_Auto_Charge_Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom