• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is probably a dumb question, but...

How about two bad or good guys shooting full automatics in the rear seat during a car chase w/o ear protection, afterwards carrying on a conversation like their ears were in perfect pitch.
Did it one time with my .308 bolt action at outdoor range, was the only one there, plexiglass between tables. After a break to cool down the barrel loaded up, forgot the muffs and nearly blew my ear drum out. Took two days for ringing to stop..

How about two bad or good guys shooting full automatics in the rear seat during a car chase w/o ear protection, afterwards carrying on a conversation like their ears were in perfect pitch.
Or just using the car for cover like the doors are going to protect them from bullets…doors and windows with hundreds of bullet holes and no one injured inside 😂

Or just using the car for cover like the doors are going to protect them from bullets…doors and windows with hundreds of bullet holes and no one injured inside 😂
Drives me absolutely insane. How in the Hell does a director hire some ninny for tech consult that has NEVER shot a firearm into a car? Even the lowly 25 ACP will go straight through an economy car door. Hell two doors in most cases.

An episode of Reacher said that the "shooter used subsonic 95gr 9mm in a silencer". Seemed silly but two seconds of googling could have told them that should have been 147gr.

Or 2 seconds of googling could tell you it was possibly .380 which is subsonic in that weight and has multiple nomenclatures all of which include 9mm. Just sayin…

Or 2 seconds of googling could tell you it was possibly .380 which is subsonic in that weight and has multiple nomenclatures all of which include 9mm. Just sayin…
Seriously? You think a T.V. producer would miss the opportunity to have the actors talking about 9mm Kurtz or 9mm Court?

How boring would a realistic cop show be? What… sit through 6 episodes before we get a call? Then we finally get a call, beat the perps ass and immediately go to paid suspension for the rest of the season. No thanks.
I’ll take next day GSR for $500, Alex.

Seriously? You think a T.V. producer would miss the opportunity to have the actors talking about 9mm Kurtz or 9mm Court?
Honestly, I’d have to go back and read that book and see if they took it from there or a writer introduced it on their own. Hollywood and most writers are worthless, just pointing out the possibilities on that one. Parabellum, short, kurz…if they don’t destinguish it’s on them but I’m not assuming just because they said 9mm that it couldn’t be a variation of.

Honestly, I’d have to go back and read that book and see if they took it from there or a writer introduced it on their own. Hollywood and most writers are worthless, just pointing out the possibilities on that one. Parabellum, short, kurz…if they don’t destinguish it’s on them but I’m not assuming just because they said 9mm that it couldn’t be a variation of.
Hollywood writers:
“We ran a ballistics check on the bullet found in the victim. They said it was a 9x18mm. It came from an East German manufactured Makarov clone made in 1981 but sold at an Eastman gun show in Cobb County Georgia for $99 including holster in July of 1995. We can’t trace the buyer because they used the gun show loophole.”

Back
Top Bottom