• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is probably a dumb question, but...

I don't know about residue, but I can tell you I hate watching any of the LE shows. They ain't real. They put something out they think the public will watch. Loosely based is the best way to describe it
Worse than that the shows are all the same. Every one of them has a few sarcastic asshole knowitall types and then some semi hot chick detective and then one really weird off putting nerd type that does all the actual work.

Honestly, I’d have to go back and read that book and see if they took it from there or a writer introduced it on their own. Hollywood and most writers are worthless, just pointing out the possibilities on that one. Parabellum, short, kurz…if they don’t destinguish it’s on them but I’m not assuming just because they said 9mm that it couldn’t be a variation of.
This is the general population just doesn't know

Supposedly,the test fired case for a Glocks,signature,is recorded,then if any shell casings wind up on a crime scene...walla...they have the gun ot came from and can start searching from there.I cry BS,aloud...what do ypu quiz show contestants say???If already dicussed,disregard,if not,please comment
Gun manufacture I can see. Dia. I can see. Cartridge Maybe. This is all considering there isn't a cartridge case around

I don't know about residue, but I can tell you I hate watching any of the LE shows. They ain't real. They put something out they think the public will watch. Loosely based is the best way to describe it
Dude... 2 people in a basement with laptops can totally hack every database known to man and get you schematics.... personal records and anything else you need

Back
Top Bottom