• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is sad all the way around

This one kind of went a different route topic wise. I would keep them seperated. I remember you telling me about that guy quite a while back. You said "He took the ***** way out." Made me think twice about following the same route myself when things were going bad. Can't have my best friend thinking I went out like a *****.

I am a callus SOB aren't I.

This one kind of went a different route topic wise. I would keep them seperated. I remember you telling me about that guy quite a while back. You said "He took the ***** way out." Made me think twice about following the same route myself when things were going bad. Can't have my best friend thinking I went out like a *****.

Whoa. TMI. :shocked:

It is sad that a young man that was willing to die for us, has died from a non battle related wound. I don't down people that commit suicide because you don't know what they are dealing with.

I feel that the way the way children are being raised today has alot to do with them as adults. I remember as kids if we started fighting the adults would let us go at for a few moments before breaking it up. Usually the next day those two kids were friends. Yeah we got our asses whipped for it, but we learned from it. Now the school system and judicial system are too serious about it. If two kids are arguing at school they are taken to the office and get a visit from the cops. That just allows the anger to build, which results in a more serious event when they reach thier boiling point.

The government is too envolved in the upbringing of our kids today. When was the last time you saw a kid act up in public and then get punished in public? If you strike your child in any way in public someone may call the cops on you. A good old fashioned ass whoopin' never hurt anyone, it only teaches you.

This thread may just be making assumptions based on bad reporting. Most of the poster's here are assuming he willingly shot himself. The way the article says that it was "first" ruled as suicide and then 8 people are arrested for manslaughter -- makes me think there is much more to the eye.
I do not believe they arrested 8 people for calling someone names.

Don't make judgments on such flimsy knowledge folks. If you are wrong you are slandering one who went to defend us. Not good.

This thread may just be making assumptions based on bad reporting. Most of the poster's here are assuming he willingly shot himself. The way the article says that it was "first" ruled as suicide and then 8 people are arrested for manslaughter -- makes me think there is much more to the eye.
I do not believe they arrested 8 people for calling someone names.

Don't make judgments on such flimsy knowledge folks. If you are wrong you are slandering one who went to defend us. Not good.

8 dudes did not sneak into a guard tower, put an M9 under his chin, and pull the trigger. Most accounts agree this was self inflicted.

Back
Top Bottom