• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THIS IS SOME BULL ****

According to what I read he did nothing wrong.

But I'll say this, I've been in a couple of bar room brawls where the whole place erupts.
It's usually a fist fight with a bunch of drunks, people throwing haymakers from way down south.
There was never anyone stabbed or shot, it was always broken up by the cops or MP's and when they showed we blew out of there carrying the wounded.
I don't think there was ever a broken bone or a bad laceration.
Just black eyes, bloody noses and bloody lips, well maybe a loose tooth or something.
Even at my age, (kinda old) I don't think I'd consider a typical bar room brawl threatening enough to pull a gun. If it was an atypical bar room brawl, I might, but only to cover my retreat.

Like some of you said there's probably more to the story........

Maybe this story getting out will amend the law in that state. Looks like he has been in since 2011 which is obviously far too long according to what I read in that article.

His problem is he was "safe" .... THEN retrieved a gun and went back . . .

I also believe that is what convicted him. Also, he was at a bar.. most people drink at a bar. A lot of states if your drinking and have a weapon its bad juju, if you've had a drink and use your weapon its far worse. Blood alcohol levels may have had something to do with the conviction as well. I agree though that there isnt enough information in the article for me to really make my mind up, therefor I would have aquited

Back
Top Bottom