• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is the kind of democrat shyte we have to deal with in Bibb....

Politicians in high crime areas would be more likely to get run off if they spoke frankly. Refusing to blame criminals for their actions is probably convenient come elections. No one wants to hear that they themselves or their loved ones or people from their community are squarely at fault for terrible things. Blame guns, poverty, systemic racism, lack of economic opportunity, bad schools, drug crises or whatever combo works. Sure, all those things can come into play, but we're ultimately all responsible for our actions. You just wouldn't want to say that if you were running for reelection in some areas. That could go for Macon and it could also go for some rural areas with an opioid epidemic.

Just my dumb thoughts.

Politicians in high crime areas would be more likely to get run off if they spoke frankly. Refusing to blame criminals for their actions is probably convenient come elections. No one wants to hear that they themselves or their loved ones or people from their community are squarely at fault for terrible things. Blame guns, poverty, systemic racism, lack of economic opportunity, bad schools, drug crises or whatever combo works. Sure, all those things can come into play, but we're ultimately all responsible for our actions. You just wouldn't want to say that if you were running for reelection in some areas. That could go for Macon and it could also go for some rural areas with an opioid epidemic.

Just my dumb thoughts.
It most def goes for Macon.

Reactions: GFB
Anita Howard is sorry for the offender's family. **** them all. They raised the piece of shyte. Anita should express some sorrow for the thug's victims and their families.

"District Attorney Anita Howard commented, “These violent circumstances involving our youth are exactly what our R.I.S.E. (Restoring Inspiration by Success in Education) Initiative is aimed at preventing before they ever get started. One life was taken and multiple others were placed at risk because of this young man’s actions. These tragic occurrences must stop in our communities. My heart goes out to this family who lost one son to death and another to prison for a long time.”

So what do you call it when an entire race is genociding itself?

Back
Top Bottom