• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is why hunting Cape Buffalo is ALWAYS interesting!

my boss had his shipped to the office a couple months back and i was there when he unboxed it and that was one mean looking animal. was pretty jelous as this one like one of 20 animals they had come in including a damn giraffe at the shoulder that he killed with a bow, my face when we opened that particular crate :jaw:
I had a good opportunity on a BIG bull giraffe, but just didn't want to take one. Got a good pic of him, though.
100_1540.jpg

I had a good opportunity on a BIG bull giraffe, but just didn't want to take one. Got a good pic of him, though.
View attachment 1127879

I cant imagine what it was like to take something like that, he said that according to the guides and locals that this was an animal that was causing a lot of problems so he was getting taken to matter what. it made for one crazy looking mount. but he love hunting over there I think he said he "collected" every curved horned animal over there, his game room is worth more than my damn house. . . some peoples lives

I cant imagine what it was like to take something like that, he said that according to the guides and locals that this was an animal that was causing a lot of problems so he was getting taken to matter what. it made for one crazy looking mount. but he love hunting over there I think he said he "collected" every curved horned animal over there, his game room is worth more than my damn house. . . some peoples lives
It's addicting. I went in 06 and was already set to go again in 09, then 08 happened and I had to cancel the trip.

I want to go back specifically to take a Sable and just possibly a Bull Elephant.

Pretty certain I'd have been screaming at the top of my lungs, "What are you DOING? ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED? CHOOT 'EM! CHOOT 'EM!!!!"
More than one hunter has been killed by friendly fire in that situation, thus they have a tendency to avoid shooting. It's not that they won't, but it's either a perfect situation for it or a last resort.

Back
Top Bottom