• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is why I drive a Prius!Gun thieves targeting pickups with hunting stickers and patriotic emblem

In all my years of LE I never found a pattern in entering auto crimes. They are, by far, crimes of opportunity. Unmarked vehicles are hit just as often as ones with a sticker, any sticker.

In all my years of LE I never found a pattern in entering auto crimes. They are, by far, crimes of opportunity. Unmarked vehicles are hit just as often as ones with a sticker, any sticker.

did you ever call the K-9 when you saw a greatful dead sticker?

I live in Fayetteville and have seen it transform before my very eyes. But, it's inevitable being the next county over from Clayton. We now refer to it as Riverville or Fayettedale.

The have nots only have to drive a few miles to sTeal from the haves.

We are already working on an exit strategy, as I'm sure most residents are. This place will soon be nothing more than another blight similar to Riverdale and the sprawl won't stop there. It'll continue to ptc, Newnan and beyond.

We aren't even sure we'll stay in the state. It's turning left fast.

I live in Fayetteville and have seen it transform before my very eyes. But, it's inevitable being the next county over from Clayton. We now refer to it as Riverville or Fayettedale.

We are already working on an exit strategy, as I'm sure most residents are. This place will soon be nothing more than another blight similar to Riverdale and the sprawl won't stop there. It'll continue to ptc, Newnan and beyond.

I moved from the Peachtree City bubble to Senoia. Lower taxes and crime.

Lawrenceville and most of Gwinnett county is the same. The entitled are moving in and crime is going up. Hopefully I will be out of Gwinnett next year.

Back
Top Bottom