• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This year's gun bill...

Another point: Should we be jumping up and down reminding business owners that, no matter what laws are passed, they have the right to say if guns are allowed on their property? I think we should keep our mouths shut before people start putting up neon criminal invites in every establishment in Georgia.

Another point: Should we be jumping up and down reminding business owners that, no matter what laws are passed, they have the right to say if guns are allowed on their property? I think we should keep our mouths shut before people start putting up neon criminal invites in every establishment in Georgia.

Signs have no legal weight in GA- criminal trespass is used if you refuse to leave after told to do so.

Signs have no legal weight in GA- criminal trespass is used if you refuse to leave after told to do so.

Tell that to Jiffy Pop Officer Cop who cuffs and takes you away. Because you "didn't see the neon sign?" How could you not? It's right there in the door. You might bail out and charges dropped, but Jiffy Pop is foaming at the mouth to make an example out of YOU.

Tell that to Jiffy Pop Officer Cop who cuffs and takes you away. Because you "didn't see the neon sign?" How could you not? It's right there in the door. You might bail out and charges dropped, but Jiffy Pop is foaming at the mouth to make an example out of YOU.

Yeah...pretty sure that doesn't happen.
Anyway...if you do get arrested (and you were not asked to leave before the arrest) enjoy the ride, get a lawyer and laugh all the way too the bank. Turns out arresting someone illegaly is frowned upon.

Crazy right?

Anyway...if you do get arrested (and you were not asked to leave before the arrest) enjoy the ride, get a lawyer and laugh all the way too the bank. Turns out arresting someone illegaly is frowned upon.

Crazy right?

Yep. You have no legal training whatsoever. Thanks for the '29 tickertape though.

Yep. You have no legal training whatsoever. Thanks for the '29 tickertape though.

Pretty sure I don't need legal training to read the laws regarding weapons carry in GA, maybe you should as well?

Here's a good place to start.

If you're done with that you can go read the actual laws, you're looking for OCGA 16-11-120 through 16-11-134

Last edited:
Pretty sure I don't need legal training to read the laws regarding weapons carry in GA, maybe you should as well?

Here's a good place to start.

If you're done with that you can go read the actual laws, you're looking for OCGA 16-11-120 through 16-11-134

Not even a traffic ticket? You'll find out soon enough. Spend a day off from burger flipping and go sit at the courthouse for a few hours. Just because it is so does not make it so. In the real world there is no Perry Mason. I could level the field for you, but you would just throw statutes at me. Good luck doing that when you are cuffed face down on the floor of your favorite pizza bar. Jiffy Pop don't play that game.

Crazy right?

You are right. The other one in here with a crazy dog in their avatar is retarded. Carry on

Back
Top Bottom