• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on "Bill Of Sale" Firearms Trades/ Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people that verify signatures for a living.If you are in court over this, someone has been arrested and/or accused. If they don't show up a warrant will be filed on them.
If you put garlic in your ass the aliens won't probe you when they take you up in their ship.Your if has no more to do with reality than mine.

Last edited:
I am just floored at how little some gun owners know about police and court procedures.

I do know that a bill of sale is not required by law for selling/trading firearms between individual citizens in the state of Georgia.

Others here insist that this law is not enough and insist on making up their own legal requirements.

I adhere to the law; I don't knowingly break it and I dang sure don't make up my own laws to suit me.

Last edited:
If you put garlic in your ass the aliens won't probe you when they take you up in their ship.Your if has no more to do with reality than mine.
Never said it did.
And I will refrain from any further comment on your post because I don't wanna get banned having a pissin match with a MOD.

Last edited:
No...unless you get it notarized...then you have committed perjury...at the most...but not forgery. Getting it notarized does not make it a legal document it just "affirms" that you've sworn what you are signing is true. Otherwise it's no different than a letter to your uncle Bob telling him when you die, he gets your hi-point 9mm. That letter to uncle Bob is no more a "Will" than a BOS is a legal document.
It is Forgery if you present it as someone's signature. Just having it is not forgery untill you represent it as real. If you make up a name then it is potentially fraud, obstruction, purgers, etc, depending on the circumstances.If you present a fake document it opens you up to several potential violation of the law. Don't do it...There are plenty of avenues to claim property, without resulting to lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom