• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thumbs-up for Tru-Prep!!!

bluesman2a

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
I had not previously dealt with this vendor, but saw a couple of their posts here and thought I would give them a try today. I went to their Roswell location in search of some ammo cans and gama-seal lids. I

While I was there I noticed a couple things I thought I would share here:

1) The staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't get into a political discussion, but they also didn't bring it up to start any "fear-mongering". This was also true for another woman who was in looking for ammo while we were there (she bought 2K rounds), their commentary was polite/agreeable without going off on any rants. In my experience this is rare, and I was pleasantly surprised.

2) Their prices were fair, and much cheaper than the market price on what I've been seeing out there for a couple things.

3) Ammo: I noticed they had a decent supply of common caliber stuff and at pre-stupid prices. They had 9mm, .45, and 7.62X39 that I noticed, could have been more. About the only thing they were flat out of was .22, but said they should be getting more in.

I know it's not much, but I just wanted to pass on a positive experience and say thanks to a vendor that seems to be taking the longer view in serving their customers rather than making the quick buck with the scare-tactics.

Totally agree. I was in both of their stores today and had an awesome experience at both. Great group of people and glad they have a new store closer to my house. If you have not been there, it's on the west side of Highway 9, just south of Sharpshooters USA. It's in a small strip center with a European car repair place.

Back
Top Bottom