• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of driving to bum****

Serious question for OP and anyone else living in or near that cesspool. What’s the appeal? Constant encounters with homeless heroin addicts, woke ****tards, hellish traffic, constant noise, and gangbangers doing 150 up and down the interstates. **** that place with rusty rebar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hell no.
We are actually looking over there around your part of the state. Dreaming about some land :cool-new:
With the recent influx of my medical issues, im not sure now how fast we can get out. Looks like another year or more now :(. We just spent $10k on this crap between last part of last year and this one already. It put a dent in us!
But it is just a thing….we will pull out i hope.
I do not want to put any debt on the house. We got to have it to finance our escape ! Lol.

We are actually looking over there around your part of the state. Dreaming about some land :cool-new:
With the recent influx of my medical issues, im not sure now how fast we can get out. Looks like another year or more now :(. We just spent $10k on this crap between last part of last year and this one already. It put a dent in us!
But it is just a thing….we will pull out i hope.
I do not want to put any debt on the house. We got to have it to finance our escape ! Lol.
I would love it if you moved out this way. I will show you where you can hunt free and shoot with a 35 dollar a month membership it is well worth it. Awesome range to 450 yards. We can have lunch dates and hang out by my pool. Sold the bass boat though. I'm done with fishing this lifetime done got burned out on it.

The pillow fights are fun too. ;)

I would love it if you moved out this way. I will show you where you can hunt free and shoot with a 35 dollar a month membership it is well worth it. Awesome range to 450 yards. We can have lunch dates and hang out by my pool. Sold the bass boat though. I'm done with fishing this lifetime done got burned out on it.

The pillow fights are fun too. ;)
Sounds like it would be fun, if we find something out that way towards Weiss, then come look, i will give you a call a few days before and hook up with you for lunch or early dinner.
We have been to Weiss several times. I have a buddy that has a place there. He let us go a few times and she loved it. I told her that i doubt we could get a chunk of land with lake front access….but we could get a smaller piece of land and get one of the little trailer/cabin lots on Weiss too, maybe. That it just depends on what we get out of this place and my mothers after she passes. But it will be a while for that part.
If she retires in a couple of years we will be ready to move but we have talked about buying before.
I have to figure this neurological crap out first !! Crap pisses me off.

Sounds like it would be fun, if we find something out that way towards Weiss, then come look, i will give you a call a few days before and hook up with you for lunch or early dinner.
We have been to Weiss several times. I have a buddy that has a place there. He let us go a few times and she loved it. I told her that i doubt we could get a chunk of land with lake front access….but we could get a smaller piece of land and get one of the little trailer/cabin lots on Weiss too, maybe. That it just depends on what we get out of this place and my mothers after she passes. But it will be a while for that part.
If she retires in a couple of years we will be ready to move but we have talked about buying before.
I have to figure this neurological crap out first !! Crap pisses me off.
I hear ya man. Definitely let the Docs square you away. But I love Weiss lake as well. Crappie capital of the world.

I hear ya man. Definitely let the Docs square you away. But I love Weiss lake as well. Crappie capital of the world.
Absolutely - i love the crappie-thons they have. We were fishing and drinking beer on the dock one eve right at sundown, when my buddy that owns the trailer/cabin combo there, hooked one with a tag on it. He had to find one of his power bills from there to prove residency when we went to bait store. It was worth $25 . Not bad ! Paid for the beer and bait that day ! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom