• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To All You Lefties Out There...

Left lane campers are one of the few times I think cops should have the right to pull them over, drag them out and beat them to a pulp with a baton then tell them to “have a nice day”.
I see cops cruise in the left lane all the time. I'll pass 'em on the right hahahaha

Left lane campers are one of the few times I think cops should have the right to pull them over, drag them out and beat them to a pulp with a baton then tell them to “have a nice day”.
Why cops? I think we all should have that right.

Ok......well up until this last year my wife and I were on the road travelling across most of the country less the communist run states. We rolled in a 34 ft Class A motor home with a jeep in tow. There are some states, Georgia included that the right travel lane has been pounded into oblivion from all of the 18 wheelers where there is nothing but big holes, cuts and ruts in the roadway. When I encountered this, I moved to the center or left lane. I usually tried to stay right at the speed limit. But trying to maneuver those road conditions just for the fear of a blow out was worth any honking or happy waves I occasionally got. If the roadway was "normal" I always traveled in the right lane. No one on this thread can't tell me you have not personally traveled on those roads yourself.

For all the whining about left lane campers what is the deal with tailgating people in the right (speed limit lane) and not going around when there is an open left lane? People come out of nowhere and then lock onto my bumper in the slow lane like they want to read the date code. Just pass me. There is room.

For all the whining about left lane campers what is the deal with tailgating people in the right (speed limit lane) and not going around when there is an open left lane? People come out of nowhere and then lock onto my bumper in the slow lane like they want to read the date code. Just pass me. There is room.
That is also a valid complaint. I see it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom