• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier during Hurricane sandy

Everything you wrote I will sacrifice for. I wont sacrifice for this so-called government. Or any other.

Do you really think these Soldiers are there for the government? If you do, you're wrong. They are there to honor their fellow Soldiers and all the other members of our Military. Living and dead. The fact you don't understand that is exactly HOW you are missing the point.

Do you really think these Soldiers are there for the government? If you do, you're wrong. They are there to honor their fellow Soldiers and all the other members of our Military. Living and dead. The fact you don't understand that is exactly HOW you are missing the point.

Right on Bear44!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post, some things are just over certain peoples head.

"Old Guard" soldiers of the Third Infantry Regiment stand watch at the Tomb of the Unknowns through Hurricane Sandy.

i49.tinypic.com_10yjv36.jpg
JUST A LITTLE RAIN

Back
Top Bottom