• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too many Jokers here without any intention of selling anything?

Eh, you did misplace your final comma, but I'll let it slide. ;)

It really doesn't bother me what you think, but when you make a blanket statement disparaging those who behave differently than you, you'll forgive me if I don't simply roll over and take it.

I'm sure you're a standup guy and I wish you the best here on the ODT. :yo:
it must have bothered you what I thought enough to start in on me from the beginning. I can see how it would bother someone with as much OCD as you have. I have no problem with those that behave differently than I, only those that try to correct the way I behave. I appreciate your blessing on this site, as I wasn't aware you were the official liaison. Please feel free to continue to correct me and everyone else on here to your way of thinking, I'm sure you will make a lot of friends. Post count, or feedback is not indicative of I.Q. , I am sure you will come up with some other retort as to why I am wrong there as well. Thank you for your well wishes.

it must have bothered you what I thought enough to start in on me from the beginning. I can see how it would bother someone with as much OCD as you have. I have no problem with those that behave differently than I, only those that try to correct the way I behave. I appreciate your blessing on this site, as I wasn't aware you were the official liaison. Please feel free to continue to correct me and everyone else on here to your way of thinking, I'm sure you will make a lot of friends. Post count, or feedback is not indicative of I.Q. , I am sure you will come up with some other retort as to why I am wrong there as well. Thank you for your well wishes.

I was trying to be polite. I'm sorry you were unable to reciprocate. Butthurt creme is on aisle seven.

I was trying to be polite. I'm sorry you were unable to reciprocate. Butthurt creme is on aisle seven.
You're right, I guess you showed me. Shall I roll over now, as you stated previously, or do you just get the point? As for the creme, which flavor do you prefer?

^^you are right about the derailment, my apologies to most involved. Getting bored anyway. :). Until next time, thanks for the entertainment.

i.imgur.com_tPK73AY.gif

Back
Top Bottom