• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Took a few to the range today....very pleased!

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
Over the last few weeks I've picked up a few new toys and finally made it out to the shooting hole today. It was a very productive day.

I started off on the pistol course with a Smith and Wesson M&P 40 VTAC, it's my 1st .40 firearm. I held out a LONG time, but I think I can come to enjoy the caliber. As far as the VTAC goes, I'm really digging the sights on it. The fiber optics were SUPER bright in all of the gloom and overcast that was today.

Next up was my recently acquired UZI Carbine 9mm. This thing could really be a workhorse and I'm glad I decided to send off for my tax stamp to SBR. It's going to be mean once that barrel goes down to 2.5". I made it a point to run several different kinds of 9mm through it, including WWB, Tula, brown bear, federal and Remington. All ran through flawlessly.

On deck next we had a M1 Garand picked up from the CMP. Nothing really needs to be said other than its a workhorse and was busting the target with ease upto 150 yards. This rifle has been dubbed the "Devils Garand" as the last 3 of the serial # is 666

Other than the three new toys it was business as usual for the rest of the family. I was just excited about the new additions.

In spite of the weather, we had a good time to bro! If ya ever decide to part with Garand el Diablo this guy would love to add it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom